I was wandering around this site and came across some comments and links for Jarlath Henderson. I really like his style of playing.
So I did some searching and came across an album “partners in crime” that he did with Ross Ainsley . It’s only available on iTunes uk and some uk online cd stores which was annoying. So I got one on eBay UK.
But that album was done in 2008. It does look like he recorded at least one tune for the animated movie Brave.
I could not find much else. Is he a pro piper? Does he have plans for another CD? Does he do tours?
Jarlath is a doctor so only has limited time but does play gigs when he can. He also sings and has been working on his own album. Ross is just finishing his own solo album too but they still play together.
There are a fair few clips on Youtube as well, as per of varying quality.
I think Ross said there are plans for a Partner In Crime II, but these things take time. Ross has a quite a few musical projects demanding his time, so it all has to slot in when it can.