Ebay items

For those interested, there’s an interview with Andreas Rogge on the Source (NPU’s website) in which he talks about Matt Kiernan.

Ray Sloan Practice Set

Seems like a good deal to me :slight_smile:

Galdrim

Watch out: craigslist | united kingdom someone uses this advertising details of the Geoff Wooff halfset to make fast money. So this a true fake ! :moreevil:

1800 pounds for a Wooff half set? Over-priced … :wink:

Kiernan chanter Relisted

David

Jim Daily half set the set looks a bit more traditional than Jim’s usual output :laughing: :laughing:

The seller says that the wood isn’t Blackwood (from what I could see looking inside the toneholes, there is the possibility this may a deep fried maple chanter.


David

Daye Half Set

See following message…

The chanter comes from Andreas Rogge workshop (and was made by A.Rogge and T.Sell).

The auction was changed.

Rogge chanter in D
Bellows
They are being sold by the seller of the Daye drones above. the auctions are Europe only.

David

Lynch/Dixon practice set.

Uilleann bagpipe chanter Huges & MacLeod

Galdrim

Ray Sloan Uilleann Practise set Concert D

That’s the set that was listed on Ebay a few weeks ago.

Galdrim

Bruce Childress Chanter and Regulator Reeds

Galdrim

… chanter reed I’m not really thrilled with … I still hate it … I hate plastic regulator reeds … and I hate them still … I hate the tone and everything about them. So I’m selling this set …

Interesting marketing strategy.

Practice Set from uilleannhungary

a Daye drones set

On Ebay for 950 USD: Gallagher Concer Pitch Chanter with 2 keys and stopkey

Galdrim

Practice set needing some TLC - The chanter doesn’t seem to be Pakistani and the bellows look nice maybe worth a punt if you have access to a reedmaker.


David