talking about the last product in this link :
http://tools.addme.com/servlet/iStore?id=110763S&cat=Uilleann+Pipes
anyone can tell about it?
good for begginers?
talking about the last product in this link :
http://tools.addme.com/servlet/iStore?id=110763S&cat=Uilleann+Pipes
anyone can tell about it?
good for begginers?
eran, follow this previous discussion:
http://chiffboard.mati.ca/viewtopic.php?t=8246&sid=6b840d7d792828768825671a141479ed
I don’t recall anyone mentioning them recently.
I was in the very shop recently and I tried one of these beasts.
If you have a decent practice set ordered and had some money to spare in the meantime then it might prove useful in as far as learning to blow the chanter goes. I got some sort of a second octave out of it fairly easily. The intonation was colourful to say the least.
It will NOT be in tune.
You will NOT be bringing it to sessions… please… ![]()
Regards, Harry.
Ps. You could buy a decent chanter for just about twice that price and make a simple bag and bellows very easily, nothing to it!
make a simple bag and bellows??
u mean…
“Shanna Quay”
Cute. :roll: