little bit o' guitar?

hi all
thought i’d share

www.myspace.com/geobow

yours Geo

Very, very nice. I would love to “see” your style and since I dont live in your neighborhood that means you need to add a video. Im a guitarist of 40+ years of dabbling and when I grow up I would like to play like you. Gary

hi Gary
thanks for your kind words.
those are some tunes I recorded for the “Celtic Guitar Talk” forum -
http://www.celticguitartalk.com/phpBB/
where I’m known as “geordie”
register there (same as here - painless) and view all posts by me to find out a bit more if you wish.
I’ll be posting some of my more recent tunes on MySpace when I get round to recording them so do “call by” from time to time.
I might do a video for YouTube or something in the future, I’ll PM you if I do.
Recording etc. is not what I enjoy - playing live is where I “come alive”.

oh when I grow up I want to traditional Scots / Oran Mor and Irish / Sean Nos
check Iarla Ó Lionáird and Margaret Stewart in my MySpace friends to give you an idea.
keep in touch
geordie