Trady new tune

hey all
just posted my first Youtube trial.
Computer mic and camera so its pretty basic and the sound is pretty low ??.
It’s called Jeanies Tune, I wrote it for Jeanie. :confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayBBQUa026Y
I’ll put any other new posts with better sound once I get used to the process.
yours Un.

Very beautiful. How are you tuned?

hi crooked
glad you liked it.
The tuning is open C though I’m not sure the guitars up to pitch.
Can I add that I haven’t been playing for some time due to illness / lack of enthusiasm so please excuse the
rough performance, I just picked up the guitar a couple o’ days ago - again.
I’m not shy when it comes to playing music (possibly at my happiest) but with Web cams watching and mic’s
and recording software to deal with it can be a bit “unreal”.
anyhow thanks again
regards Geordie