Hughes and McLeod practice set relisted.
David
I took a look at this set this evening, I’m very doubtful that the chanter is Rowsome, no stamp, chanter is short, holes smaller.
Does anybody have a clue about this half set? The seller says there are no markings.
Bob
Same set was listed a week or so ago. Made in the middle east.

Run away
Interesting Frankenset on ebay US. Hamon drones and chanter in pink ivory but using Pakistani drone stalk, chanter connector and air pipe into a CJ Dixon bag.
David
The fire-damaged Rowsome practice set has been relisted.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/uilleann-practice-pipes_W0QQitemZ220586827032QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU
what do you reckon?
what do you reckon?
Is it the chair that is for sale or the practice set? It looks like someone took the photo after they’d been sitting on that practice set … “hey, look what I’ve been sitting on.”
Modified O’Grady full set seller is in New York.
David
Seems to be the season for O’Grady equipment.
O’Grady chanter - keyed but no reed or chanter top
Both of these are US only.
David