Whisolo replacement?

My Whisolo pro from David O’Brien has gone missing and I really want to replace it.

It had a delrin whistle head on a composite piccolo body. I used it quite a bit playing at church.

Mr. O’Brien’s website is no longer working and I can’t find any contact information on the web.

Does anyone know of a way to contact him?

Or, are there any other makers out there making something similar?

Please let me know.

Thank you,

Aldon

I’ve made a handful of high F/F#/G and even a high A whistles in a few styles that might work. Should have a PVC high F finished up here in a few days for a CfA whistle set that I’m working on right now.

Davidpeterobrien@yahoo.com

I found that address just now and sent an email asking about his products. I have no idea if this will work but it’s all I could find. I’d like to see about a whisolo. Looks interesting! Good luck!

He’s also a member here on C&F. User name: OBrien

FYI he answered me in less than 12 hours using this email address. Good luck.

Thank you for the email address!

I’ve just sent him an email.

You are so welcome. Best wishes!