Where be the talk like a pirate topic then mi hartys?

:smiley:

Raht’cheer.

No wait. That’s talk like my more recent ancestors day.
Try again:

Heeeer it beeee missy! Pull up a gun’l and take a load off yer’ pegs.

I’ll be taking over this ship with me crew, Aar! We’ll make all the francy breehes lubbers walk da plank, Aar! Or we may make them dive for Davy Jones locker by the playing of our hornpipes! AAR!

Arrr, some of us ‘r not on the Greenwich Mean Time.
Aye, me Jolly Roger be hoisted. Though the winds ‘r
becalmed, I hope fer a likely vessel ta drift inta me
sights, as I’m rarein’ fer a good pillagin’, I am.

Why is the rum always gone ?

yer on the wrong ship swabby




Aye, ye scurvy lads an’ lusty wenches, an’ here be a dictionumary t’ help yuz wich yer palaver!

http://tinyurl.com/nosbur

An’ beware the dread pirate Fiona. Aargh! If’n she comes alongside yer, she’ll make ye walk her plank, if’n ye gets me drift.

R!

Two of my ancestors sailed under letters of marque. They were both quite educated and urbane. None of this talking like pirates stuff and they both preferred brandy. Well we’re off to steal our ship, stay out of the Chesapeake Bay if ya know what’s good fer ye!

Aye, and they say 'is last words, just before they stretch’ed 'im out, were: “Twas but a mashruuc cilmi baarid”.

I be sailin’ the Gulf shores today, mates, wi’ me treasure map! There is more than one educated and urbane gentleman wha’s dug his savin’s into the sands hereabout, and me intent is to find it! Harrr!

After deliverin folks the’r letters an’ such today, I decided t’ dwell on th’ horrors o’ life fer th’ rest o’ th’ evening

Tis a sorry world 'tis…

'Tis a sad world, indeed, when this opportunity comes but once a year. Sigh.

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! “Every normal man(and/or woman) must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.” – H. L. Mencken

Aaarr. All but th’spittin’ parrt.

I been sportin’ one a these on me vessel for half a fortnight now.

Arr! When I boarded me computer this marnin’, me free antivirus software was askin’ me if I wanted to install some free booty: the Pirate language package. Although it went agin me grain to take something offered free rather than plundering it meself, I did avail meself of the offer. Anyway, it seemed only natural to have Pirate talk in a program called Avast!