The McGee makes his move ....

As you may know, we’ve been building a house and workshop in Malua Bay, on the “Nature Coast” of New South Wales. So today is crunch time - we’re moving out. Apolgies in advance to any one trying to email me - you should get an autoresponder message detailing where we are when we are and what you can do about it. I look forward to resurfacing at the coast in a week or so and finding out what has been happening in the world of flutes!

See http://www.mcgee-flutes.com/Relocate.htm and the pages that follow for the full story (so far) of this move.

Bye for now …

Terry

Splendid,Terry!

Best wishes from France

Congrats, Terry! I hope you find everything once you get moved. Two plus years, and I’m still discovering stuff. :smiley:

Fantastic Terry, good luck. Hopefully you won’t end up like me digging for that one small screwdriver you need but can’t seem to find a year after moving.

Terry, that’s a dream! Living near such a beautiful beach. And then the lovely trees. You are really lucky.
May you all live happily in your new home!

Godspeed and happy landings! :slight_smile:

Best of luck on your move to “Canberra-sur-Mer”, as we used to refer to that area of the South Coast. It’s a beautiful part of the world, that’s for sure. I asked my wife to marry me at Pedro Point, just down from Moruya Heads! We’ll expect to see some beautiful flutes!

Pete