CP: Wooden Flute Obsession - change in distribution

Amazon has increased their vendor fee by 3x this year, without adding any further value, so I have discontinued supplying Amazon with CDs effective May 1st, 2016. All 3 volumes of Wooden Flute Obsession are still available through other sellers on the Amazon pages, including myself (ITMS0201), shipping direct (but not through Amazon Prime shipping).

CDbaby.com currently carries the 1st volume, and I may add the others there for added convenience.

Of course, all 3 volumes are always available direct from the International Traditional Music Society website at http://www.worldtrad.org

Thank you for your support all these years.

Kevin Krell

Best not say the obvious ! :smiley:

Hi,

Is it available as a Digital Download through iTunes for instance?

I’d love to buy it online, but don’t even have a CD player anymore.

Cheers!

Michel

?? Well, PM me then.

Nope, the contracts with the players and labels did not mention digital downloads, and I think it becomes confusing as some of the tracks were either originally, or later used in some form on their subsequent solo releases. I don’t want to interfere with their own separate revenue streams, and licensing/royalties for downloads and streaming is just a complex issue (to me).

Kevin Krell