Download source for Wooden Flute Obsession albums?

I’d like to download the albums (paying for them of course!) instead of purchasing the CDs and converting them to mp3 myself.

Can anyone point me to a website that offers these albums for download instead of physical CDs?

Also, what’s the best website to purchase the CDs from if I have to go that route?

Thank you!
Aldon

Sorry, but there are no digital distribution rights for the CDs. I’m not re-writing 200+ contracts & sending them back & forth.

CDs are available in physical form from my website at http://www.worldtrad.org or from Amazon.com (CD Baby or their associates, Alliance, etc. - CD Baby has closed their own, separate webstore).

Kevin Krell

Thank you Kevin!

Just bought the 3 album set on your website!

Is album #4 still in the works?

When might it be available?
Aldon

No volume 4 happening.

Bummer.

Ok. Thanks for your rapid replies!

Looking forward to enjoying the ones that are on the way!
Aldon