Sorry to ask, but I can’t find the real name of this tune, and the guy who posted it didn’t answer. After a thorough search on thesession, I’m pretty sure it isn’t anything like “old joe”, so can anyone name it? I’m referring to the first of the two he plays. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIh40UWKK9w
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| What is this tune? | 3 | 1096 | November 27, 2014 | |
| What is the tune please? | 6 | 3495 | May 22, 2017 | |
| Does anyone know this tune? | 2 | 623 | February 21, 2008 | |
| What is this Tune Name? | 5 | 1978 | January 18, 2022 | |
| Help identifying tune. | 0 | 772 | February 22, 2015 | |
| Great tunes. Anyone have the names? | 4 | 3828 | September 4, 2023 | |
| Does anyone know the name of those tunes? | 4 | 1208 | December 7, 2006 | |
| name this tune? | 3 | 949 | December 4, 2007 |