Sylvain Barou album

Hi Folks,

Apologizes in advance for this self-promoting post!
My new album which has been released in Brittany in April is now finally available for digital download at:

http://sylvainbarou.bandcamp.com

CD is available worldwide also by mail order on:
http://www.sylvainbarou.com
or
http://www.albumtrad.com/en/sylvain-barou/00579-sylvain-barou.xhtml

I have also uploaded a couple of full audio tracks as a preview instead of the 30sec audio samples.

Really hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed recording it!
I’m playing mostly D & Eflat flutes (Morvan) & pipes on it and the full lineup of guest musicians is:

Dónal LUNNY : bouzouki & bodhràn
Ronan PELLEN : cittern
Jacques PELLEN : 12 strings guitar
Keyvan CHEMIRANI : percussion
Julien STEVENIN : double bass
John DOYLE : guitar
Liz CAROLL : fiddle
Stelios PETRAKIS : lyra
Hamid Reza KHABBAZI : persian tar
Prabhu EDOUARD : tabla
Florian BARON : oud
Gilles LE BIGOT : guitar
Youenn LE BIHAN : bombarde
Alain GENTY : fretless bass
Rubén BADA : bouzouki
Ed BOYD : guitar
Paul MacSHERRY : guitar
Padraig RYNNE : concertina
Méabh O’HARE : fiddle

thanks for listening,

Sylvain Barou

Congratulations Sylvain! The samples sound fantastic. I look forward to hearing the full thing.

All the best,

Patrick

Wonderful! Can’t wait to give the whole thing a listen!! Very excited! I’m a huge long time fan.

Sylvain,

An incredible pack of musicians. Much luck on the new release. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Cayden

thanks for the comments guys!

the album is now available through iTunes and Amazon as well.
If you’re in the UK, it should be in all the good shops now thanks to Proper Records.

https://itunes.apple.com/fr/artist/sylv%20...%20id62575773

http://www.amazon.com/Sylvain-Barou/dp/%20...%20vain+Barou

cheers

Sylvain