Learning Scottish Pipes after Uilleann Pipes

Thanks for this Post Richard !
Again, it was so Good to see You at the Pleasanton Games !
I met Rob Wallace many years ago in Glasgow when he was the Piper
with “The Whistle Binkies”. One time, I drove him down to a Folk Festival in Irvine, Scotland
(Yeah, the OTHER Irvine…). Rob was also a Piper with the Shotts & Dykehead Pipe Band.
He certainly has had a real career in Scots Piping, that’s for sure !
Where can You get the recordings of his Reels with the “Bubbly Notes” ?
It should be “Up There” with P.M. Jimmie MacColl’s “March” Pibrochs at March Tempo.
Very few Pipers are able to play all the notes at a fast Tempo, but I was present
at Jimmie’s “March to the Pibroch” Concert back in 1976, and I heard him play them,
back-to-back… something like 9 Pibrochs in a row.
OH…Back to Practicing !!!
Sean Folsom