Of course fish know and appreciate music. They have all those scales.
Play well and you might get a fin in your tip jar.
Fish don’t like trad. They prefer soul. ![]()
This discussion is really starting to flounder…
Yeah, I’ve haddock with this one.
I octopus your face in for such a comment!
You might have better luck busking here:
![]()
Hey, it was only fun and just for the Halibut.
OK fellas, can we get this thread back on track here… a real pain in the bass ![]()
Don’t leave home to do a gig without your tuna.
Oh stop it, you’re gilling me.
Can’t stop, we’re hooked.
I will if you will…we could call that a squid pro quo.
Ausdag wrote:
Can’t stop, we’re hooked.
ABALONE! ![]()
Listen, I don’t want to pickerel fight with you guys, but you’re all being way too shellfish.
Any moray this’n eel have to whale on the lot of you.
Mark
Can we FINish this off-topic digression, quit clowning around, and go back to pipes – we can even discuss reels if you want. I just don’t sea how this is relevent. It’s looking rather fishy to me. You’re doing nothing more than making anenomes out of each other.
I just can’t see the porpoise of doing this. Cod almighty, I think it’s time to skate out on this or we’ll all be in a fit of pike.
Awwww, we’re just having a little fun here… I guess that’s walleye really want to say.
I REEFuse to believe that we can’t CORAL a few more of these. But you may STURJohn up if you say any more.Maybe I’ll just clam up now…
There’s no need to be so shellfish John: this isn’t the plaice for such red herrings. OK, so maybe its just part of the ebb and flow: I’ll wave goodbye for now.
Totokots wrote:
There’s no need to be so shellfish John: this isn’t the plaice for such red herrings. OK, so maybe its just part of the ebb and flow: I’ll wave goodbye for now.
![]()
Thanks for the current comments, they’re all swell!
I must Stop! I’m floundering! ![]()