David Lim Pipes

Hello. Now this may strike you all as little odd. I have on order a practice set of Lim Uilleann pipes in blackwood and in the key of D and a matching set of drones. deposits have been paid at 10% (practice set at £950 and drones at £2150. This is the full price). I am now having second thoughts about taking up the pipes. The order for the practice set is due for delivery I would think April 2016 and the drones 6 months later. I was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in taking over this order in other words you would shorten the waiting time. I am sure members here know about Lim pipes but if not he has a website and there is videos on youtube. I ask nothing extra for vacating my slot just a payment of the 10% deposits I have paid out for.
Anyone interested please PM me.